"Advanced" Operating Systems, Fall 2004
||MW 2-3:50pm, Boelter 5420|
Most classes will complete at 3:30; some makeup lectures will be scheduled on Fridays.
||Eddie Kohler, Boelter 4531C|
||M 4-5pm or by appointment|
- Lecture 14 notes available
- Monday 11/22: Lab 4 updated with Part 3.
Part 3 is due with Lab 5, not Lab 4, but please get started
- Saturday 11/20: Lab 4 updated with Part 2.
- Wednesday 11/10: Lecture 11 will occur in Math Science 5225.
- Tuesday 11/9: Lecture 10 notes available, as are
Lecture 9 notes and Lecture 8
- Sunday 10/30: Lab 3 is up! Sorry for the
delay. Due on Saturday 11/13 at 5:00am Pacific.
- Tuesday 10/26: New lab2 tarball checks your work on Part 3.
Lecture 5 notes available
- Monday 10/25: Lecture 7 notes available
- Sunday 10/24: Lecture 6 preliminary notes
- Tuesday 10/19: Full schedule is up,
including reading for Friday (sorry
for the delay)
- Tuesday 10/12: Lab 2 is up! Due on Friday
10/29 at 5:00am Pacific.
- Thursday 10/7: The class tools are installed on SEASnet! See the tools page for more information. Since this has
taken longer than expected, the lab due date is extended to Friday
10/15 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
- For Wednesday 10/6: Read, or at least carefully scan, PC
Assembly Language, except for sections 1.3.6-1.3.7, 1.4, 1.5, 5, 6,
and 7.2; and Brennan's Guide to Inline Assembly. Both are available from
the references page. Also note that Lab 1 has been posted! It is currently due
Thursday 10/14 Friday 10/15 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.